iNetGo: Data Modem to receive 2G/3G GNSS GBAS Corrections
The iNetGo is a new generation compact data modem that provides GNSS GBAS correction data in real time during the availability of GSM or GPRS network. iNetGo is indepentendly of the GNSS-receiver manufacturer and works with several GNSS card providers. To man¬age the correction data transmission connection, the GNSS receiver’s NMEA-sentence GGA is used.
- Wide supply voltage range of 8 to 48 V DC.
- 900 MHz /1’800 MHz frequency band for 2G connec-tion.
- 900 MHz frequency band for 3G connection
- Integrated NTRIP - client
- GSM (CSD) or GPRS connection
- Dial-up with the receipt of an NMEA-sentence
Datasheet iNetGo Data Modem for GNSS GBAS Correction Data Transmission